1.There are ———- trait dimensions did Cattell propose?
v) None of these
2. Which of the following are the aim of behavioural genetics is to learn about:
a. the possibility of eradicating behavioural problems in children
b. the ability of animals to learn the language
c. the genetic and environmental influences on human behaviour
3. Which of the following characteristics describe someone who, according to Maslow, is self-actualized?
d. all of the above
4. Which of the following is not a defence mechanism?
5. The MMPI is used to measure:
a. leadership potential
b. the Big Five traits
c. personality and psychological disorders
d. unconscious drives
e. all of the above
6. Which of the following would NOT be useful to a behavioural geneticist?
a. case studies
b. family studies
c. adoption studies
d. twin studies
7. Which one best describes a person. who is sensitive and intellectual? William Sheldon suggested that body build was associated with personality traits.
8. Sheldon proposed the traits that would best describe a football player would be:
9. One trait that dominates a personality so much that it influences nearly everything a person does is a:
b. Central Trait
c. Specific trait
d. Cardinal Trait
Which of the following is an external, unstable attribution for why something
happened to a person?
10.——— is an external, unstable attribution for why something happens to a person?
a. hard wok
b. bad mood
c. the weather
11. Adler described that Someone who feels as though they are not living up to expectations would be
a. an inferiority complex
b. low self-realization
c. an Adlerian complex
d. low actualization
12. Humanistic personality is also known as
14. Humanistic personality emerged in US in___
15.Group therapy for families is example of
16. The word personality derived from which word
17. Which factor shape the personality of individuals
c.family and group factor
d.All of these
18. Which of the following trait is not present in big five trait model
b. emotional stability
d.type A &type B
19.____ is personality trait refers to multiplication of other as a primary way of achieving one goals
a.locus of control
20.The sixteen personality factors was given by
a. Sigmund freud