- Siwalik hills also known as
- China hills b. Malabar hills c. kaimur hill d. keto hill
- The hill near Sargodha is called
- Siwalik hill b. kirana hillsc. purana hills d. Murree hills
- The ancient name of siwalik hills is
- Manak parbat b. churia hills c. Margallo hills d. all of these
- What are siwalik hills composed of
- Sand stone b. water c. sand d. stone
- Shiwalik is which range of Himalayas
a. outermost b. inner
c. middle d. none of these
- How many types of fossils found in siwalik hill?
- 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. different
- Empty space is left when organisms buried in sediment and decayed is called
- Cast b. mold c. amber d. freezing
- C4 grasses appeared
- 6mya b. 4mya c. 8mya d. 2mya
- How many families of order artiodactyl
- 2 b. 4 c.6 d. 8
- Tragulidae occurred in
- Eurasia b. America c. both a and b d. none of these
- How many species described from the siwalik of Pakistan?
- 3 b..4 c. 5 d.6
- Upper siwalik have yielded 3 fossils of
- Rhinoceroses b. horse c. chimpanzee d. camel
- The earliest known baselphine is found from
- India b. china c. Pakistan d. Africa
- Tatlot a part of …………..siwalik
- Upper b. lower c. both d. none
- The ruminants belong to infra order
- Ruminants b. artiodactyla c. both d. non of these
- Small leaves and insect when collard in true sap.is called
- Amber b. freezing c. mold d. cast
- The siwalik hills of have…………..information
- Paleontological b. geo chronological c. sedimentological d. all of these
- How many types of fossils in siwalik hills of Pakistan?
- 2 b. 4 c. 5 d. 7
- Siwalik hills of Pakistan have fossils formation forever———–?
- 5000MYA b. 5500 MYA c. 6000 MYA d. 6500MYA
- Miocene Pliocene strata been divided into
- Kamlial b. chingi c. nagri d. dhok pathan e. all of these
- Empty space left when organisms is buried—————-?
- Cast b. amber c. mold d. trace fossils
- Small leave and insect when covered in tree space————?
- Mold b. cast c. amber d. trace fossils
- Mineral in rocks fill space left by buried organism.
- Mold b. cast c. amber d. all of these
- Siwalik deposit on———–side of Pakistan
- Norther b. southern c. east d. west
- Plant fossils of siwalik in Pakistan consist data
- Followers b. petals c. pollen d. all of these
- Deciduous forests and grassland present in————siwalik
- Lower b. middle c. upper d. all of these
- Which chemicals show vegetation history of siwalik in India form C2 isotopes.
- Carbon b. oxygen c. both d. none of these
- C4 isotope of grasses appeared————-.
- 6mya b. 5mya c. 7mya d. 8mya
- 10.9-6 Mya b. 10.5 to 6 Myac. 10.8 to 6mya d. all of these
- Family giraffidae have ———–specie in siwalik hill
- 6 b. 4 c. 7 d. 8
- Carbon4 vegetation accelerated near ————-reason of extinction
- Lava b. flood c. both d. all of these
- Order artiodactyla include family.
- 1 b. 2 c.3 d. 4
- Grazers species were appeared in siwalik hill
- 9mya b. 10mya c. 8mya d. 6mya
- Leg structure in ruminant fossils
a..3 digits b. 2 digits c. 4 digits d. none of these
18. Pakistan species of doretherium in siwalik
a. minimums b. minus c. D.majus d. all of these
19. earliest baselaphine found from found from Pakistan and————-old
a. 17mya b. 18mya c. 16mya d. 15mya
20. family Cervidae ————-specie in siwalik hill of Pakistan
a. 4 b. 5 c.7 d.8
- The Siwalik Hills of Pakistan have how many old years?
- 4000 million
b) 5000 million
C) 3000 million
d) 6000 million
2. The Siwalik Hills time period b/w
a) 18 & 15 million
b) 16 & 20 million
c) 21 & 25 million
d) 26-31 million
3. How many types of fossils found in Siwalik Hills?
4. The empty spare is left when organisms is buried in sediment & decayed is also known as.
d) tar pits
5. All of the actors & actresses in a Broadway production are called.
d) tar pits
6. The remains of turned into stone in meaning is.
b) Perrified Fossils
7. The permineraelization fossil is an example of;
b) plant fossils
d) all of above
8. The carbon-12 carbon -13 & C-14 three isotopes the element with mass number respectively;
d) all of above
9. The Mississippi, saint cawrence are found in;
c) A & b
10. The faunal features of the upper Siwalik have been studied have many region;
A) Falconer & Cautley (1845)
b) Pilgrim and Mathew (1929)
C) Badam (1979)
D) Sahni and khan (1988)
11. The order Artiodautoyla has how many families are;
12. How many species in dorcatherium;
13. The presences of geraffied fossils in pinjor, India have many families?
14. Insects & small animals are usually found preserved in;
d) All of above
15. Gastolith is considered as;
b) trace fossils
d) Index fossils
16. Sabre toothed cats, cave beers, giant deers wooly mammoths are
d) all of these
17. How many species described from the Siwalik Hills of Pakistan are;
d) all of these
18. The upper Siwalik have many yielded fossils of Rhinoceroses;
19. The other fossils of Siwalik in;
a) H. Punjabiense (lyaekker) -1886
c) a & b
20. How many fragmentary vertebrate fossils from lower Siwalik?
b) Trionyx Sp.
c) Gavailis SP.
d) All of these
- Fossils of epoch of Cenozoic era are found in siwalik hills:
- The mioecene pliocene strata of these hills is divided into:
- Kamlial and chinji
- Dhok pathan
- All of these
- Vegtation changed form tropical green forests to in lower and middle siwalik:
- Temparate forest
- Dasiduous forest
- Bith a&b
- The vegetation was C3 thpe from:
5. C4 grasses appeared in siwalik hills:
- 6 Mya
- 5 mya
- 3 mya
- Species which appeared after 90 mya in swalik hills were:
- The ruminants belong to infra order:
- The order of ruminants is:
- The order artiodactyla mculles families:
- Family tragulidae includes:
- Mouse deer
- Dhok pathaniam age have species of S. giraffes.
- Millian years old haselphine is found from Pakistan.
- Family ceeridae appeared in Europe in..
- Paleocene era
- Late Miocene
- Pliocene era
- Upper siwalik have yielded fossils of rhinoceros.
- Stegolophodon was obtaind in:
- Upper siwalik
- Midde siwalik
- Hasnot cervids
- Dhulion siwalik
- Siwalik cervids have been strdied by:
- All of them
- Dorcatherium minus fossil is obtained from:
- Laki hills, pak
- Hasnot, pak
- Dhulian, pak
- Khushal ghar, pak
- ……Are prominent lachrymal depression present in cervids.
- Nictiating membrane
- Listiodon pentapotamiae is also called: