C++ doesn’t only maintains all aspects from C language, it also simplifies memory management and adds several features like:
- C++ is a highly portable language means that the software developed using C++ language can run on any platform.
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language which includes the concepts such as classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction.
- C++ has the concept of inheritance. Through inheritance, one can eliminate the redundant code and can reuse the existing classes.
- Data hiding helps the programmer to build secure programs so that the program cannot be attacked by the invaders.
- Message passing is a technique used for communication between the objects.
- C++ contains a rich function library.