Following is a list of the most prominent features of stylelint:
- The stylelint has more than 160 built-in rules to catch errors, apply limits and enforce stylistic conventions.
- It understands the latest CSS syntax, including custom properties and level 4 selectors.
- It extracts the embedded styles from HTML, markdown, and CSS-in-JS object & template literals.
- It is also used to parse CSS-like syntaxes like SCSS, Sass, Less, and SugarSS.
- It supports for reusing community plugins and creating their plugins.