Mixins in Vue.js are a set of defined logic that is stored in a particular way. Mixins can be re-used repeatedly to add functionality to your Vue instances and components. Mixins are important because they provide a lot of functionalities. Following is the list of features that Mixins provide:
- Mixins facilitate you to easily adhere to the DRY principle and ensure that you do not repeat yourself.
- Mixins provide great flexibility.
- Mixin contains options for Vue components.
- You can use Mixins in Vue.js safely because they do not affect changes outside their defined scope.
- Mixins in Vue.js provide a great platform for code reusability.