The official router of Vue.js is called Vue Router. It is by default integrated with Vue.js core and used to build Single Page Applications with Vue.js.
Following is the list of important features of Vue Router:
- Vue Router follows a modular, component-based router configuration.
- Very easy to implement.
- You can customize the Scroll Behavior.
- Provides Nested route/view mapping.
- Provides fine-grained navigation control.
- Route params, query, wildcards
- js’ transition system provides View transition effects.
- Links with automatic active CSS classes.
- HTML5 history mode or hash mode, with auto-fallback in IE9.