There are several Off page SEO techniques such as:
- Directory Submission: You can submit your site to a particular category of a web directory, e.g., if you are offering online tutorials, you should submit your site to the education category of a web directory. It will help you build more backlinks.
- Social Bookmarking: It enables you to store your links on bookmarking sites. These links serve as backlinks and thus helps improve the SEO of your website.
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Submission: It allows you to submit RSS feeds to RSS submission directory sites to improve SEO of your site.
- Article Posting: It enables you to submit articles to popular article submission directories. It gives you backlinks and improves the page-rank of your website or blog. You are required to submit articles in relevant categories for better results.
- Blog Posting: It allows you to post blogs and thus you can offer fresh content to your users on a regular basis. Blogs help convert prospects into actual customers.
- Press Release Submission: You can write a press release about new events, products, and services of your company and submit it to PR sites.
- Forum Posting: It enables you to build quality inbound links by participating in online discussion forums.